- Who: Anyone interested in running Cross Country this fall
- What: Team Runs
- When: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting July 6th from 7:15 PM – 8:30 PM. On long run days (Monday for the boys), the practice may last longer. Ask your Runner how long their long run is.
- Where: Adams Central School. Meet by the track.
- You need to have the IHSAA history update questionnaire, consent, and release certificate signed and turned into a high school cross country coach or the athletic department before you can start team runs/ practices. If you answer yes to any of these questions you need to get a new physical.
- You need to have all forms on Final Forms (this is a new online forms management system) signed (parent and student) before you can start team runs/ practices. You can use last year’s physical if you sign a waiver during the Final Forms signup. New physicals are encouraged. (see below for Final Forms info)
- The locker rooms will not be open during phase one (July 6 – 19) of the return to play plan (see Return to play plan below)
- Come dressed and ready to run
- Bring your own water bottle
- Attendance has to be taken. If you show up to one practice please tell me if you will not be at future practices.
- Students are expected to wash hands for 20 seconds, shower, and wash clothes at home after each practice
- Students should pre-screen for COVID before arriving at practice. (see Re-entry plan information below)
- See the Return to play plan for more information
The AC athletic department has partnered with Final Forms this year to place all athletic participation forms online. You can get more information about Final Forms here – Important Athletic Registration information for 20/21.
Re-entry plan information – https://goadamscentralathletics.com/2020/06/25/re-entry-plans/