The Adams Central Athletic Dept. is looking forward to welcoming parents/fans to our home events. We are transitioning to digital ticketing for all athletic events starting with the 2020 Fall Sports season. On game days, fans will gain entry into the athletic event by utilizing digital tickets from your mobile device – eliminating the need for a printed ticket.
The move to digital ticketing provides a safe and convenient option for access to our events. Due to fan guidelines, pre-purchasing tickets on PayK12 will be required. Contact the Athletic Dept if fans do not have access to a ticket-friendly mobile device. Tickets will be available a few days in advance of the event.
PayK12 Online Platform Store: https://secure.payk12.com/school/adams-central-hs-ms/577
- After you click on the link, select the # of tickets that you want to purchase. Tickets limitations are listed in event description.
- Click the number of tickets and then ADD TO CART
- Click CHECKOUT NOW and follow the checkout process.
- You will be asked to purchase and enter an email address, you should receive a confirmation email and second email to active your account. This must be done in a Web Browser (DO NOT USE THE APP).
- When your account it activated, you can log into your account using this address (https://secure.payk12.com/
- Then Click on your name in the upper right corner and then “Your account”
- Then Click Tickets/Renewals…each of your tickets should show up in this location
- Click “Get Ticket”, then Text. You can do this for each ticket. You can text each ticket to a different family member that will be using the ticket or you can text them all to one phone.
- When you get the text, click on the link and make sure it works.
- Do Not Redeem the Ticket until presenting it at Event.